It is always our mission as KDSO to bring Kenyans together in our diaspora community through sporting and family events such as the Annual Dallas Memorial Tournament. This year, the memorial event will be held in May 27-29, at Timberglen Recreation Center, 3810 Timberglen Road, Dallas Texas, 75287.
In order to meet our mission and provide services to the community, we rely on the generosity of individuals, corporate and private businesses for support. Without the assistance of community-minded people like you, KDSO would have not been able to serve those in our community effectively each year. As a sponsor or a donor to any of KDSO events, you may be entitled to the following privileges and opportunities:
- Access to fastest growing Kenyan-US diaspora community where you can freely market, advertise, sell and promote your products and services during our events.
- Possible naming rights to any of our events.
- A banner Ad on the events webpage with a link to sponsors webpage.
- Sponsors name or logo printed on event brochure or tournament uniforms.
- Sponsor’s company banner displayed at our events.
- All donations to KDSO are tax deductible since we are a registered nonprofit organization with the IRS.
Your donations and support will always make a difference in our fastest growing Kenya-US diaspora community by allowing us to continue in our work.
Thank you in advance for your support!